The Alto is a high-performance DSP analyzer. Connected to a PC, the Alto provides a complete toolbox for acoustics and vibration measurements.
Offering 6 or 4 24-Bit asynchronous inputs and 2 outputs, the Alto isn’t only an acquisition board. Its core is a powerful TI 6000 Series DSP that takes charge of critical computation to ensure high-performance real-time signal processing. Compact, low-consumption, and flexible, the Alto provides a professional measurement system at a very competitive price.
Opus Software Suite
The Opus software suite is a collection of measurement modules that are installed on a PC connected to an Alto to perform numerous sound and vibration measurements. Advanced yet intuitive, the Opus software suite along with the Alto platform can improve efficiency and quality of your noise and vibration analysis.
- 4-Channels SLM Class 1
- Sound Intensity Class 1
- 3-Axis Vibration & 1-Channel SLM Class 1
- Building Acoustics (RT-60 , STC, ect.)
- 4-Channels Data Logger (Waveform recorder and post-processing)
- And More!
Building Acoustics Suite
The Building Acoustics Suite contains a wide selection of modules focused on the acoustic measurement standards for buildings.
It covers the following subjects:
- Sound Transmission (ASTM E 336/ISO 140-4)
- Impact Insulation (ASTM E 1007/ISO 140-7)
- Room noise (ANSI/ASA S12.2-2008)
- Reverberation Time (ISO 3382)
- Speech Privacy in Open Offices (ASTM E 1130)
- Speech Privacy Provided by a Closed Room (ASTM E 2638)