Opportunités de carrière Soft dB
Sound Masking Systems Sales Representatives
Soft dB is a world leader in the field of acoustics, vibration and signal processing. For more than 20 years, SoftdB’s team has successfully developed products and services that are sold around the world. SoftdB is structured in three divisions: Sound Masking Systems (SMS), Acoustic Consulting and Acoustic Instruments. SoftdB is constantly looking for talented sales representative in large metropolitan areas in the USA or Canada.
The SMS product line is now being sold in more than 15 countries and has experienced a solid growth over the last decade. The sound masking market is strategic to SoftdB and the sales representative will play an important role in growing SoftdB’s leadership position in the largest metropolitan areas in North America.
Summary of the career opportunity
Reporting to SoftdB’s Vice President, the sales representative will be responsible for the sales growth results and operations of the SMS product lines in its city. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience and abilities to prospect, identify and qualify new potential customers, generate appointments and establish relationships.
The business development strategy will be centered around end-user direct sales. Therefore, the direct relationship will have to be establish with potential end-user customers that:
- Will go through an office relocation, expansion or refurbishment.
- Have significant size to be in the part of the list of Fortune 1000 companies in the US.
To achieve end-user relationship and commitment, the sales representative will network and build a secondary network of contacts with commercial real estate professionals, commercial furniture dealerships, architects and design firms, general contractors, electrical contractors, audio visual contractors and acoustical engineering firms.
The sales representative will work from home. He or she will be self-driven, autonomous and motivated.
- Represent SoftdB with an impeccable attitude that is positive, productive, professional and geared towards genuine customer satisfaction;
- Establish sales objectives with SoftdB’s management team and deploy all available resources to meet and exceed the objectives;
- Establish sales action plan and strategy to meet objectives of the end-user strategy in its city;
- Build business relationships with current and potential customers;
- Present and demonstrate the product;
- Prepare proposals in collaboration with the head office;
- Coordinate the installation of the systems and calibrate the sound masking systems;
- Maintain SoftdB’s customer data base (CRM) with relevant customer and potential customer information;
- Produce and review monthly sales report (including 3-month-forecast) with VP.
- More than 10 years in direct sales with strong measurable sales track record in one or more of the fields:
- Sound Masking;
- Commercial Real Estate;
- Audio Visual Equipment Manufacturer or Dealers;
- Interior Office Architecture and/or Design;
- Office Furniture Manufacturer or Dealers;
- General Contractors;
- IT products for large office environment.
- Education: College (Canadian definition) or University degree;
- Computer proficiency to produce documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in database/sales tool management (CRM).
- Result oriented;
- Autonomous and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- Extremely customer-oriented;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter and able to interact with people at all levels.
- The overall compensation package will be competitive in line with the responsibilities and experience required;
- The compensation will include a base salary and an uncapped performance bonus based on operational objectives;
- The compensation will include a health care insurance package;
- The compensation will include a car allocation package.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the attention of