Open Source SPM Controller, Model MK2-A810
This Open source SPM Controler has been specially designed to meet the requirements of the GXSM, the Gnome X Scanning Microscopy project.
• 8 analog I/O capable of operating at up to 150 kHz with a +-10V dynamic range
• 2/16-bit counters inputs
• 16 individually configurable GPIOs
• Low noise and very high DC stability
• Very low input-output group-delay
• 5502 DSP from Texas Instrument running at 300 MHz
• SPARTAN 3 FPGA from Xilinx
• High Speed USB interface controller
Advanced SPM features can be implemented using the 16 individually configurable GPIOs and the two 16-bit counters. These counters are synchronized with the analog sampling and can be used as simple pulse counters or Quadrature Encoder Pulse (QEP) counters.
User manual, Firmware, Documentation & software
The complete GXSM documentation for the MK2-A810 controller is available online via this link: http://gxsm.sourceforge.net .
Navigate to Documentation/Manual and download the GXSM Manual:http://gxsm.sourceforge.net/Gxsm-main.pdf.