SR2-Analog_16 add-on board for SR-MK2 provides two functions:
- 16 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs.
- bus switches on Signal Ranger MK2’s FPGA I/Os. These bus switches provide protection to the I/Os and to external circuitry that is connected to them, making I/Os configured as inputs 5V-tolerant.
Documentation & Download
Note : The SR-MK2 Installer must be installed before Analog_16 Installer
- Differential Analog Inputs
- Number of inputs: 16 (synchronized)
- Resolution: 16 bits
- SNR: 88 dB
- Sampling rate: 0 to 26 kHz (104 kHz w/o anti-aliasing filter)
- Bandwidth: 0 to Fs/2 (includes DC)
- Dynamic range: Single Ended: ±10V – Differential: ±20V
- Input impedance: 85 kOhms
- Electret Microphone Inputs
- Adjustable gain: 0 to 42 dB in 1.5 dB steps, 48 dB, 54 dB
- Anti-aliasing filter: Group-delay: IIR 5 samples; FIR 18 samples