The Signal Ranger MK2 is a fixed point DSP board featuring a 300 MHz TMS320C5502 DSP, a 400 kgates SPARTAN 3 FPGA, and a high-speed USB 2 interface.
The DSP board may be used while connected to a PC or in in stand-alone mode, executing embedded DSP code (see Signal-Ranger DDCI interface). The Signal Ranger MK2 DSP board can be used with the expansion boards SR2_Analog_16 or with the SR2-A810 (see Optional extension board below).
- 300 MHz TMS320C5502 DSP 16-bits fixed point
- XC3S400 FPGA 63 user-configurable I/Os
- High-speed USB 2 interface
- 64 Kbytes on-chip (DSP) double-access RAM
- 4 Mbytes external 75 MHz SDRAM
- 2 Mbytes external Flash ROM
- Can be stand-alone unit or connected to a PC
- high-speed USB 2 interface
- DDCI Interface (Development to Deployment Code Instrumentation)
Documentation & Download
Data AcQuisition (DAQ) software & example:
Migration to SR2_NG (for a x64 compatibility):
Optional expansion boards:
The SR2-Analog_16 provides 16 ADCs and DACS (16-bits), a cost-effective solution for multi-channel DSP applications. The SR-A810 is designed for SPM control application or High-speed control applications.
- 8 analog I/O capable of operating at up to 150 kHz
- ±10V dynamic range
- Low noise and very high DC stability
- Very low input-output group-delay
Specialized and Customized Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Boards
SignalRangerTM DSP board Series have been designed to perform a wide variety of signal processing operations to match your needs. Our boards are developed, tested and peer reviewed by specialists, professionals, teachers and individuals.Get a quote