Open Source SPM Controller, Model MK2-A810
This Open source SPM Controler has been specially designed to meet the requirements of the GXSM, the Gnome X Scanning Microscopy project.
• 8 analog I/O capable of operating at up to 150 kHz with a +-10V dynamic range
• 2/16-bit counters inputs
• 16 individually configurable GPIOs
• Low noise and very high DC stability
• Very low input-output group-delay
• 5502 DSP from Texas Instrument running at 300 MHz
• SPARTAN 3 FPGA from Xilinx
• High Speed USB interface controller
User manual, Firmware, Documentation & software
The complete GXSM documentation for the MK2-A810 controller is available online via this link: http://gxsm.sourceforge.net .
Download the firmware (the last version developped by GXSM)
Navigate to Documentation/Manual and download the GXSM Manual:http://gxsm.sourceforge.net/Gxsm-main.pdf.
Migration to SR2_NG (for a x64 compatibility):
“Dancing Molecules on Graphene”, by Percy Zahl, data acquired with the gxsm SPM
Users: Canada, US, Europe, Asia